? ??????????????Black and White Dj? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (12 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 5767 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Talk Less Dance More? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (23 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 8115 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruct CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Final exam x_x


OMG! Final exam is coming!
And is really freaking me out!!!
And a lots of small test is coming too! TToTT
My mind now is totally blank..........
H E L P.........
And I had already chosen my subject for next year(grade 10)
I chose:
Art&Design
IT
Economic
French(GCSE)
and then english, math, scince are compulsory subjects.
First I was so confused whether to choose geography or economic,
but last I chose economic because I think geography is too boring~ ^^


0 comments: