? ??????????????Black and White Dj? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (12 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 5767 Total G
rabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Talk Less Dance More? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (23 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 8115 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruct CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm going back to MALAYSIA!!!!! >o<

Guys!! I'm coming back to Malaysia on JUNE 19th!!!!!!!
And JUNE 18th is the last day of school!!! Hurraiiiiiiii!!!!!!
I am going with my brother only, cuz my parents are coming on July
so...we have to take care of ourself loh!
I can't wait!!!!

so over excited!!!!!!!!
XD XP
but now I still having my final exam.... studying...=_=''
but the exams r almost over now!! Yeppy!!
<3

0 comments: